This is a virtual-live-instructor-led course in partnership with BOMA San Francisco.
November 10-13 and 17-20 from 4:00pm EST - 7:00pm EST
The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part II is for property and facilities managers who need to make management decisions about various building systems and sites. Your decisions will increase occupant safety and comfort while facilitating building efficiency to meet the business goals of an organization. Critical topics in this course include electrical systems and lighting, elevator maintenance and modernization, pest and solid waste management, security issues, fire and life safety systems, and energy management concerns. The topics covered will help you analyze and manage your building systems.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Effectively analyze, manage, and optimize building systems \
- Identify opportunities to increase the efficiency of building systems
- Understand the successful management of pests, solid wastes, energy, and security and life-safety systems.
- Evaluate and implement best practices for increasing occupant safety and comfort
Key topic areas:
• security • fire protection systems • electricity (AC and DC) and its applications in building systems • energy management • pest control and solid waste management • vertical transportation systems • lighting systems • window cleaning and architectural metal maintenance • landscaping and parking
FMA® and RPA® designations
- All books will be printed and will be available on the first day of the course
- New students enrolling in the designation incur an additional $225 fee
- Current designation holders enrolling in a second designation program incur an additional $100 fee
- Students taking this course for CPD credit inur an additional charge of $100
Registration closes October 10th, 2020!
Any student registering after October 10th will incur a $50 fee.
For More Information:
Paul Richards, CPM, RPA | Wilson Meany (Retired)
Paul Richards, RPA, CPM was the first to achieve BOMI's Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation in the state of California. Paul has over 35 years’ experience in commercial property management. He is a past president of both BOMA San Francisco and the Institute of Real Estate Management, was a founding director of BOMA California, and served as Pacific Southwest Regional Vice President of BOMA International. Paul retired as Vice President-Director of Property Management for Wilson Meany.