Celebrate your maintenance professionals and strengthen your property teams by participating in Maintenance Mania!
Maintenance Mania® is a national competition where maintenance technicians compete against each other in skill-based games built around common maintenance activities. Nearly 20,000 maintenance technicians have signed up to compete in Maintenance Mania® since the program’s introduction. This fun sports event was developed by the National Apartment Association (NAA) to recognize and celebrate hard-working apartment maintenance professionals. The program allows maintenance staff to show off their expert skills and knowledge, and meet their peers from around the DC region.
The eight games to prove your maintenance skills during the Maintenance Mania competition include:
- AO Smith Water Heater Installation
- Frigidaire Icemaker Installation
- Halsted Click Lock Plank Installation
- Kidde Fire & Carbon Monoxide Safety Installation
- Kwikset Key Control Deadbolt Test
- Pfister TopPfit Faucet Installation
- Race Car Competition
🏁 How to Participate:
- Practice Sessions: The Maintenance Mania Committee hosts several practice sessions leading up to Maintenance Mania. There is no cost to attend, but we do need you to pre-register to ensure we don't exceed capacity.
- Become A Sponsor
- Cheer Your Teammates: Members are encouraged to come and cheer for their team members, however, registration is required. The fee to participate as a cheerleader is $65 per person, which includes the Reception and Awards program. Click here for Cheerleader Registration.
🏁 A Look Back at Past NAA Maintenance Manias
At the 2019 NAA Maintenance Mania held in April, over 50 local maintenance staff from 7 member firms competed in games that highlight multifamily maintenance professionals. In addition, approximately 125 “Spectators” provided enthusiastic support for their company teams. Congratulations to Maintenance Mania National Champion Rachid Chabraoui of Kettler Management Co. A great victory for this industry professional, Kettler, and AOBA's region. Rachid Chabraoui represented for AOBA's regions with teammates Jaime Lopez and Pedro Martinez, pictured here at the regionals earlier this year. Other 2019 winners were Pedro Martinez and Jamie Lopez also of Kettler Management.