The Home Depot Open Door Savings Program
Put your AOBA membership to work with The Home Depot
AOBA members can earn cashback up to 2% annually on in-store and HomeDepot.com purchases with the free Pro Xtra Loyalty Program.
Pro Xtra is The Home Depot’s free loyalty program built just for Pros. Enjoy exclusive access to time-saving business tools and money-saving benefits. Save time, save money and get rewarded — Join Today!
- Eligible members get lower than shelf pricing on hundreds of popular, trade-specific items
- Get special members-only offers on products and services
- Save up to 20% on paints, stains, and primers, and get free color-matching and Jobsite delivery
- Purchase tracking, receipt management and seamless accounting integration
- Shop at one of our 2,200+ stores or homedepot.com for everyday low prices, with convenient delivery options
- Access dedicated Pro support for procurement
- Commercial Credit solutions
Plus, save up to 20% OFF BEHR® Paints, Stains, and Primers. Sign up at homedepot.com/ProXtra.
Enroll in a few simple steps:
- Go to the Pro Xtra page and click "Join Now"
- Create an account and enter the required information
- Complete registration by adding company information
- Open account profile
- Scroll to agreement code
- Enter agreement code HDNAA-AOBA and select “Apply to all”
- Access cards & accounts on your profile
- Add credit card information to track spending
Receiving your awards
- Rebates begin after a minimum of $25,000 spend.
- Rebate period is Jan 1-Dec 31. Rebate checks are issued 60 days after the end date.
- Rebates of less than $1,000 will be honored with The Home Depot Gift Card.
- Get exclusive savings and coupons sent right to your inbox.
The Home Depot is Here for You
Adjusting to the "new normal" for your business will involve several steps. The Home Depot Pro is ready with the tips and products to help you restore your facilities, resume operations, and recover your business.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact:
- Brian Aguirre at 770-681-1675 or via email
- Brendan Lotty, Regional Account Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pro Xtra Customer Care at 866-333-3551
Make sure to mention that you are an Apartment and Office Building Association of Metropolitan Washington (AOBA) member.