The Community Outreach Committee, led by Associate's Leadership Council Members Tony Curtis of Classic Concierge and Carrie Ehart of Raine & Son Plumbing, is hosting a regional Watershed Clean-Up Day on April 23 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm at various locations listed below. We encourage all participants to bring gloves, dress for the weather - all other materials will be provided on-site. If there is bad weather, we will notify you on April 22nd.
Join your fellow AOBA Members to give back to our local community!
- Gravely Point to Potomac River at National Landing: Led by Penny Willimann with Building Maintenance Service
- Collingwood Picnic Area: Led by Benita Adams with Brookfield
- Parks Along Four Mile Run in Arlington: Led by Jeanne Clarke with AOBA and Anne-Elyse Hayes with Gates Hudson
- Little Difficult Stream Park: Led by Hilary Bradley with Ultra Company and Nick Sheehan with JLL
- Buddy Attick Lake Park: Led by Eric DeMunda with LAZ Parking
- Piscataway Park: Led by Tony Curtis with Classic Concierge, Kelli Smith with Blake Real Estate, and Allison Rizzetta with Corporate Office Properties Trust
Watershed Clean-Up projects are great opportunities to engage residents/tenants at your building. If you'd like to organize a Watershed event at your property, contact Jeanne Clarke.