Join AOBA’s Professional Development Committee, led by Candy Wongsman with Grady Management, for an interactive seminar on Virtual Leasing.
Virtual leasing isn't going away. In fact, it could even be argued that the leasing process is more complicated than ever before. Leasing professionals now have to manage multiple CRMs, video platforms, social channels, phone, email, chat, text, apps, and so much more, which is why all residential members should attend this Virtual Leasing Seminar to learn about
- how to cultivate your leads without overwhelming them
- how to build rapport in a socially distant environment
- the pros and cons of each communication channel
- how to create an authentic experience with digital tours
- how to close successfully in a virtual world
- And, much more!
Members of the Professional Development Committee developed this workshop based on the lessons learned throughout the past year. You'll get practical advice, direction, and guidance that will help you lease more apartments and increase those commission checks!
Director of Business Development, Resident Relations and Communications