Virginia Lobby Day at the Virginia General Assembly
Virginia General Assembly Building201 North 9th Street Richmond, VA 23219 United States
Influence. Lead. Activate.
Become part of something bigger.
Join us for Virginia's Lobby Day where you will impact legislative policy that affects your business and career. Lobby Day includes a fun bus/limo ride to Richmond, brunch with an issues briefing, viewing of Senate session, meeting with legislators, happy hour and a relaxed limo/bus ride back to Northern Virginia. After attending this action-packed event, you will:
- Increase your understanding of the real estate industry
- Elevate your conversations with owners, investors, and supervisors
- Witness your regional influence during the Virginia General Assembly - where you will see how policymakers incorporate your recommendations into bills
Lobby Day Schedule
9:00 am: Meet at Franconia-Springfield Metrorail Station Park and Ride (6880 Frontier Drive, Springfield, VA)
9:30 am: Limo/Bus leaves promptly to drive to Richmond w/ breakfast + issues briefing
11:00 am: Tour Virginia Capitol
12:00 pm: House of Delegates and Senate Session Viewing
1:00 pm: Lunch at TBD location
2:00 pm: Scheduled meetings with key elected officials
4:15 pm: Limo/Bus leaves Richmond
6:00 pm: Drop-off at Franconia-Springfield Metrorail Station Park and Ride (6880 Frontier Drive, Springfield, VA)
AOBA is committed to connecting the industry in a safe and responsible manner. Therefore, AOBA is requiring all attendees at in-person events to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination. All attendees must comply with the local CDC mask guidelines at the location where the event is held.
- While an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, AOBA is implementing this policy and other safety protocols to reduce the risk of exposure to and spread of the virus. AOBA cannot guarantee the health and safety of all attendees due to the COVID-19 pandemic and, therefore, all attendees are choosing to assume the risk of COVID-19 exposure.
By registering for this event, you agree to this waiver.
- If an attendee requires a medical exemption from this requirement as a reasonable accommodation, they should contact Brandy White at email@example.com.
We hope everyone will appreciate the focus on the health and safety of our attendees.