2018 TOBY Awards Seminar
Plan to Attend A Dynamic TOBY Awards Seminar in a Fun, Interactive Format!
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
11:30 am to 1:30 pm | 900 7th Street, NW, Auditorium | Washington, DC
The TOBY Awards Program is the commercial real estate industry’s most prestigious awards program of its kind, and offers property managers an excellent opportunity to distinguish their building’s management team, and ultimately, their company as a whole.
Cost per person: $35.00
AOBA MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THIS INTERACTIVE, INFORMAL SEMINAR, CONDUCTED IN A FUN, WORKSHOP FORMAT, WHERE THEY WILL LEARN ALL ABOUT:
- Choosing the appropriate TOBY category to enter and why this is so important;
- Getting prepared – optimal timeline and organizational plan;
- Judging Day – Greeting judges, tour planning, effective time management;
- Telling your building’s “Story” and making a perfect presentation to the judges;
- Important judging criteria: Local & Regional
Program includes lunch, a program overview, and plenty of time for Q & A from participants.
Whether you are thinking about entering in 2018 or in the future, this seminar will help you be prepared and ahead of the curve!
Due to limited space, we are only able to accept registrations from Owner/Manager prospective TOBY entrants for this seminar.
Non-member prospective TOBY entrants, please contact Pam Oeler to register: email@example.com
For a printable event flyer, click here: 2018 TOBY Seminar Flyer