Golf Committee - Mtg 3
Join us to plan AOBA's Golf Tournament!
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (EDT)
New Members Welcome!
This committee is responsible for planning and executing AOBA’s annual golf tournament, including recruiting attendees, securing sponsors, finalizing the menu, managing logistics, planning additional activities, and more. Committee members serve as key contributors to all aspects of the golf tournament.
Committee Responsibilities and Ongoing Tasks
- Brainstorm new ideas and ways to improve to the golf tournament
- Plan a successful golf tournament
- Recruit attendees, secure sponsorships, plan activities
- Finalize the menu and manage on-site logistics
- Volunteer during the event
2020 Meeting Dates:
4th Wednesday of every month, beginning in March @ Noon at various locations
- March 25 – Welcome, mission, and goal setting
- April 22 - Recruitment targets
- May 27 – Event logistics
- June 24 – Review targets and logistics
- July 22 – Woodmont Country Club
- August 26 – Golf run through
- September 21 – Golf Tournament
- October 28 - Post-show debrief