National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
Offered by NAA, the NALP designation is designed to train, empower, and motivate the leasing professional.
Leasing is among the toughest, most challenging careers in the multifamily industry. It can also be one of the most rewarding. To help leasing professionals succeed, The National Apartment Association developed the National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) certification program, designed to train, empower, and motivate the leasing professional, resulting in higher occupancy rates and increased resident satisfaction.
Also, NAA now partners with VISTO to provide NALP online.
Check out the awesome VISTO site today and take professional development or designation courses at your convenience!
The 24-Hour NALP curriculum includes:
- Bringing in New Residents: Be Prepared
- Marketing and Maintaining Your Community
- Why Your Competition Matters
- Relevant Laws & How to Apply Them
- The Sales Process & Building Relationships
- Effectively Meeting the Needs of Current Residents
- The Market Survey
- NALP has been enhanced with FranklinCovey video-based courses!
Questions about the NALP course? Please email or call Kim McCrossen at NAA for more information (703.248.8370) .
If you and your staff are still thinking about NALP, take time to view this video and share the link with colleagues!